27th March 2019 at 15:20
We’re Hiring – PR Manager
We’re looking for a PR Manager to join the Silverthorn team. As we’re a small team, this means working directly with the Founder in all areas of campaigns; from brainstorming and strategy through to media relations and reporting.
We work with clients across both consumer and B2B and in range of industries, providing lots of variety in the day-to-day work.
We’re looking for someone with at least two years previous agency experience who is interested in joining a start-up agency at an early stage and reaping the benefits of helping us to grow.
As with most agencies, no two days ever look exactly the same, but the main tasks the role will be undertaking are:
- Brainstorming and leading PR strategies for clients, with a particular focus on online coverage
- Monitoring the news agenda and identifying opportunities for clients
- Writing press releases and preparing media packs
- Building strong relationships with journalists and selling-in PR campaigns
- Monitoring campaign performance and creating final campaign reports
- Working with the Founder on new business opportunities
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is proactive and comfortable working independently when required; the Founder can occasionally be out of the office delivering training workshops or speaking at conferences.
- Has a basic understanding of how PR and SEO work together as some clients are looking for results in both areas
- Is curious and unafraid to question the norm and try new things
- Has a strong attention to detail
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and events budget
- Various office perks such as free breakfasts on a Monday, free fruit, yoga, pizza and beer
- Regular social activities
- 24 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) per year
- Private health insurance (with Vitality)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
If you think the above sounds like you and you’d like to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com.