We offer bespoke training solutions and can either come to your team or you’re welcome to come to us.
Our Founder Laura has been delivering digital PR & link building training since 2013 at conferences such as BrightonSEO, Learn Inbound and in-house direct to companies, so you can be sure we know our stuff.
We’ll work with you ahead of each session to ensure we design the course around exactly what your team wants to learn and improve on. We also make ourselves available after the session for follow up questions and advice.
Our courses focus on the following marketing areas and we can incorporate elements of each into a course, for example as we do with out Digital PR for link building course.
- Digital PR
- Link Building
- Influencer Marketing
- Content Marketing & Strategy
Our training covers the entire strategy development and campaign process, meaning you can come as a beginner and leave ready to run your own campaigns from scratch, or you can work with us on crafting the bespoke course just focussed on elements you feel you need in-depth support on.
Course sections include:
Google / link building updates
- How important link building is nowadays
- What links Google counts
- What practices you should avoid
- What journalists say they want from PRs
- How to target different tiers and niches of media and journalists (with case studies)
Campaign objective / KPI setting
- Creating meaningful KPIs for campaigns and strategies (both long-term and short-term)
- Data to support objective/KPI setting
- The best tools and methods to use for campaign planning and research
- Researching your audience(s) and how to engage them online
- Brainstorming techniques (with hands-on session to ensure you leave with ideas ready to go)
- Tips to ensure you campaign ideas are solid and will get the coverage and links that you need
- On-site best practice for hosting content (from an SEO point of view)
- Data sources for campaigns
- Press release writing tips and examples
- Tools to create campaign content – static and interactive content
- Pre-launch checklist for successful campaigns
Campaign seeding / Media and Influencer relations
- How to find the right journalists and influencers to contact
- Advice for spotting ‘fake’ influencers
- Building relationships with journalists
- Examples of good and bad outreach emails
- Media pitch practice
- Tools to monitor campaigns according to KPIs
- What you should be monitoring for throughout
- How to adapt campaigns if they’re not immediately performing as expected
All activity measurement and reporting
- Tools for reporting on all activity
- Advice on how to display reports to management/clients