Silverthorn is a PR, social media and content marketing agency founded by Laura Crimmons. Prior to launching Silverthorn Laura was Communications Director at Search agency Branded3 where she started the award-winning PR team in 2012. She then went on to oversee the creative side of the agency, managing the PR, Social, Content and Design teams.
In 2018 Laura decided it was time to take the leap and create her own agency with a simple ethos; we take our clients’ objectives and create things that people love so much they can’t help but talk about them.
Laura won PR Moment’s Young Professional of the Year 2017, was named in The Drum’s 2018 and 2017 50 Women in Digital Under 30 and was shortlisted for the CIPR’s Outstanding Young Communicator 2017.
Since 2013 Laura has been delivering PR training at BrightonSEO and speaking at events around the world, including; INBOUND 2017, SMX München, Turing Fest, Learn Inbound UnGagged Vegas and Yoastcon.
We currently have an opportunity for two PR Consultants who will be amongst the first employees of the agency. As we’re a small team this means involvement in all areas of campaigns from brainstorming and strategy through to activation and reporting.
- Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating and leading PR strategies
- Media and influencer relations
- Planning and executing social media campaigns
- Post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Working alongside the founder on new business opportunities
The ideal candidate would:
- Have at least one year’s PR experience, in particular focussed in online/digital PR
- Not be shy to pick up the phone to journalists
- Have a basic understanding of, or at least some interest in, SEO
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Be curious
- Not be afraid to question the norm and try new things
- Be passionate about creativity
If you think the above sounds like you and you’d like to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com.